My first CSA share produce pickup! It was exciting! We got a whole mess of good good veggies.
Here’s what we got (click photo for larger version)
(clockwise from left)
- Tatsoi (back left) – similar to bok choy
- Romaine Lettuce – I have never seen such a huge head of lettuce. It was gorgeous
- Green Leaf Lettuce
- Radishes (far right) – I haven’t been a fan of radishes in the past, but these were mild and so delicious. I chopped them up and added them to our salad.
- Kousa Squash (similar to zucchini)
- Green Peas (mixture of snap peas, more) – I couldn’t stop munching on the snap peas while making dinner. I was addicted!
- Garlic Scapes – this will be a cool new veggie for us
- Beets – looking forward to the yummy beet greens. Beets are one of my all time fave veggie.